Message from the Hardwire team:
We accept any and all submissions related to the various dimensions of sexuality, gender, and queerness. We actively encourage interdisciplinary and intersectional pieces from students of any faculty!
We would love to read your critical and academic work, as well as any and all creative pieces (poetry, short stories, visual art, or multimedia!).
If you have great work you want to see published, we have a spot for you!
- No word limit – the piece should be the length necessary to tell your story/make your critical argument
- Written submissions must be .doc or .docx
- Visual submissions must be .png, 300 dpi resolution, 8.5×11 in. minimum for full-spread images
- Please include an abstract for academic pieces and an artist’s statement for creative pieces (max 400 words)
- Submissions welcome from U of T undergraduates/alumni of any faculty
Please submit to https://tinyurl.com/hardwire2024 by January 12th.