The Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies offers an undergraduate program, a collaborative graduate specialization (MA and PhD), hosts academic and community events, and supports research in queer, trans, and sexuality studies. Our aim is to forge connections among faculty, undergraduates, graduate students, and community members committed to critical dialogue exploring the social, political, historical, and institutional structures affecting 2SLGBTQ+ and BIPOC lives and communities.
- The Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies Remembers Lee Maracle
- Meet Opera Singer Teiya Kasahara 笠原 貞野: the artist-in-residence at U of T’s new Queer and Trans Research Lab (QTRL) at the Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies
- For Lauren Berlant
- Writer, teacher, ‘knowledge carrier’: U of T joins country in remembering Lee Maracle
- Introducing the QTCast!
- Queer Orientation 2021: Information Hall
- Inaugural TPATH Conference | Converging Crises: Transgender Health and Activism in 2021
- 31/07/2021 - 01/08/2021