The Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies offers an undergraduate program, a collaborative graduate specialization (MA and PhD), hosts academic and community events, and supports research in queer, trans, and sexuality studies. Our aim is to forge connections among faculty, undergraduates, graduate students, and community members committed to critical dialogue exploring the social, political, historical, and institutional structures affecting 2SLGBTQ+ and BIPOC lives and communities.
- Interview with 2022-23 QTRL Artist-in-Residence, Rhoma Spencer
- A&S alumnus Abdi Osman’s art explores intersections of Black and queer identities
- By tearing down harmful conventions, Teiya Kasahara 笠原 貞野 is transforming the opera world
- Announcing the Queer and Trans Research Lab (QTRL) 2022-23 Cohort
- The SRC Announces Completion of The Erotic Film Collection
- QTcast Episode 5 Released – Dr. Jordache Ellapen
- Hardwire Issue 5 Now Available!
- Interview with Albert Steg about the Small-Gauge Erotic Film Collection